Free Phish Test & Anti-Phishing Training
Get Hooked on Anti-Phishing Training
Our free anti-phishing training kit comes complete with a sampling of our phishing solutions. Get access to yours today by filling out the form.
Access your free phish training kit now!
Are your employees educated about the #1 security threat?
About Our Anti-Phishing Training
Anti-Phishing Essentials is perfect for any organization, large or small business that needs in-depth anti-phishing training and/or seeks to strengthen and enhance their company’s overall security and risk mitigation posture. This gamified training program provides:
- Relevant information on all common types of phishing exploits
- Hands-on problem-solving using case-study-based examples
- A proven solution that targets learners at all levels of the organization. Using GLS’ success-based learning design through Tier challenges, this program effectively engages in-attentive employees and habitual repeat clickers within your organization.
Enroll in Our Limited-Time Offer
Global Learning Systems is reminding you, “Don’t Take the Bait!” by offering our recently updated Anti-Phishing Essentials Course as a free add-on, along with a Free Managed Phish to new customers who license one of the following core training package bundles: Essential, Standard or Comprehensive.
Phishing By The Numbers
Most people know what an email phishing scam is and have learned not to click links in unexpected emails.
In fact, according to Verizon’s 2019 Data Breach Report, click-through rates are at an all-time low – down to 2.99%. This good news has developed through increased training, practice and sophisticated software screening tools, significantly lowering the incidence of people falling for the earliest types of phishing — helping the Nigerian prince who offers payment in return or clicking a link in an email from www.Amaz0n.com.
Unfortunately, while this good news represents progress, it does not mean that phishing is slowing down; it’s just changing form, morphing into more malicious and obscure versions of the same types of cons that have been around for decades.
In fact, the same Verizon report indicates that phishing is the top threat action in breaches, and email attachments are the top means of spreading malware. A 2019 email security practices survey by Barracuda Networks found that 31% of respondents had experienced a business email compromise (BEC) attack, and 75% admitted to receiving brand impersonation emails in the last 12 months — with many experiencing more than one event.
Complimentary Phish Testing for Up to 200 Employees
Find out how your employees respond to simulated phishing attacks!
If you’re not ready to commit to a package, with this free offer, you can view a live demo. Then our SecurePhish specialists will administer a one-time managed phishing test for up to 200 of your employees. Once the phishing simulation is ready and executed by our team, GLS provides consultation with an overview of your organization’s results and how they might align with your business concerns.
What is GLS SecurePhish?
A phishing attack happens when someone tries to trick an individual into sharing personal or business information online. With GLS’s SecurePhish, organizations can easily conduct simulated phishing attacks to test and train employees to be security aware. Simulated social engineering and phish testing present learners with real-world workplace scenarios, such as potentially malicious emails and bogus websites. When combined with anti phishing training, a simulation tests users’ responses and follows up with targeted education.
What is GLS SecurePhish?
Successful phishing attacks lead to data breaches, and the consequences can be severe for your organization. Consider these recent statistics:
- According to a recent Gartner report, “Business email compromise (BEC) attacks increased by nearly 100% in 2019 and resulted in substantial financial losses …”
- Symanetc’s Internet Security Threat Report 2019 reports that spear-phishing emails are used by 65 percent of all known groups carrying out targeted cyber attacks.
- 74 percent of all phishing sites now use SSL protection, making them harder to recognize, according to a 2020 APWG Phishing Activity Trends Report.
- In 1Q of 2020, 66 percent of BEC attacks involved scammers requesting funds in the form of gift cards, 16 percent requested payroll diversions and 18 percent requested direct bank transfers.
These trends are alarming. But the best defense is a good offense, starting with educating your employees on how to recognize a phishing attempt when it hits their inbox. That’s where simulated phish testing comes in!